Nadrich lawyers represent lawsuits for all types of bone injuries. We have attorneys that understand the different types of bone injuries and types of bone fractures that can handle your personal injury case expertly. If you are seeking compensation for your medical bills, our attorneys can keep you informed of your legal rights, determine who was at fault in your accident settlement, and will work to win your claim.
Experienced litigation attorneys at our law firm can provide professional advice and make the difference in the success of your medical injury claim, and will work diligently for your legal rights for all types of bone fractures caused by dangerous or criminal incidents including bus accidents, motorcycle and auto accidents, and plane crashes. For example, car accidents can put you at risk for countless bone injuries of the vertebra, spine, arm, foot, finger, ribs, nose, toe, as well as any listed below:
- broken bone / fractured Vertebra – broken back
- broken bone / fractured Back / spine - spinal injuries – coccyx –herniated disc problems
- broken bone / fractured neck – cervical spine - corpectomy
- broken bone / fractured arm - forearm fracture / elbow
- broken bone / scaphoid fracture of the wrist / hand / finger
- broken bone / fractured broken ribs / fractured ribs
- broken bone / fractured foot and navicular tarsal bone / toe
- broken bone / fractured collar bone / shoulder
- broken bone / fractured pelvic / leg – fibula and tibia / knee
- broken bone / fractured face / nose - sinus / nasal
- broken bone / fractured sesamoid bone injuries
Are you available in the state of California?
Personal injury attorneys are available to you throughout California, including the following cities:
|• San Bernadino
• San Francisco
• San Diego
• Palm Springs
• Los Angeles
• Long Beach
• Inland Empire
• Costa Mesa
• Antelope Valley
Do you handle cases involving specialized syndromes or conditions?
Not only do our attorneys work with all types of bone injuries and all types of bone fractures, our experienced lawyers represent personal injury medical claims and related medical bills involving Reflex sympathetic dystrophy syndrome (RSDS). RSDS is a chronic condition characterized by severe pain following different types of bone injuries, and can lead to psychological stress. Sorting out legal rights and the determination of who or what is at fault in a life threatening bone injury condition can be a traumatic experience. The personal injury professionals at Nadrich Law understand the difficulties involved in achieving the proper accident settlement compensation.